Monday 17 November 2008

Introduction to "Lady A"

Alright. I just finished a cup of tea, took a leak, farted and crawled in bed. Oh, and I farted again once I pulled the blankets up. Settling in for another night, another couple of hours trying to figure out which movie I'm going to fall asleep watching and what time I'm setting my alarm for versus what time I expect I'll actually crawl my ass out of bed. Early day tomorrow for work since I've got to take the kids to the sitter's place and I'm not imagining that getting two babies out the door at 6:30am is going to be an easy task. Ahh well, do what I have to in order to make things work.


====


I'm listening to Bif Naked and forgot just how much I love this girl. I remember looking at her when I was younger and wishing I could look like her and could have the confidence that she exudes. Tattooed and unapologetic. I think I'm slowly getting there, at least the tattooed part. I'm starting to be more of a hardass but honestly, it's just a front to the crumbling, sensitive, emotional wreck I really am. Well, maybe not that bad...today anyway.


====


I should be going to bed since it's going to be a bit of a crazy day tomorrow but I can't stand the thought of laying down just yet. The idea that I didn't get the bathroom completely scrubbed this weekend is really bothering and I know I'm projecting other things that are bothering me and making the bathroom my point of contention, my scapegoat. DAMN YOU TOILET!! Sometimes I wish I finished that psyche degree so I could analyze myself or maybe not. I'd probably have myself committed by now. Of course, my alter ego (Lady A) could eventually take over. I wouldn't mind Lady A taking over, she's a bitch but a nice bitch and can handle just about anything with a level of confidence, temperance and a riding crop.


====

Riding crop? That's what I said. I think it's about time you people met Lady A. She's quiet, even-keeled and not tempermental in the least. Firm and fair. She's got a horribly sarcastic and wicked sense of humour. She teases to the point of breaking, never strays from a promise and has one hell of a right hand slap. She's quick-witted, open-minded and believes everyone deserves an equal chance. However, she also believes everyone can be subject to a spanking, a flogging or cuffing for mishandling her. She has integrity, honesty and balance; mean with rope, better with leather. A true Domme who will curl up like a harmless pussycat if you know her one, little secret....

====

Maybe I will let Lady A out more often...hehehe...you all KNOW I'm crazy now....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on...let me know what you think... or just follow me on twitter @blueallieboo and rant to me there ;)