Saturday 25 October 2008

Full-time blogger??

Apparently I'm amusing for some reason or other and have been asked to blog as much as possible, making this thing a full-time gig. HHMmmmm...let's think about this for a minute. I'm utilizing a free site that is fed only through to Facebook and my pay would literally only be the 10 cents per click on the actualy site itself. Doesn't sound like that good of a deal to me but dammit, I get to blog as much as I want. I'm sure it's either going to lead somewhere or lead me nowhere but filling up server space with random nonsense. Actually, random nonsense is the point of this blog.
Here's the deal. I need help. I need topic since I need to be "topic focused". My rants about specific things are, according to the powers that be, what attracts people to read my blog. I'm too flakey to think of any one specific thing night after night but I'm sure as hell going to try. In the meantime, send me some ideas. I can be reached at slymentra69@hotmail.com.
Chat soon people...wish me luck on the new endevour...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on...let me know what you think... or just follow me on twitter @blueallieboo and rant to me there ;)