Sunday 1 March 2009

Rambling as Usual….

It’s been awhile.  Why do I go through spurts of mad writing and do it constantly.  Writing down everything that comes to mind and making observations on every little thing I see or experience.  I guess sometimes I get caught up, just as we all do, in the hum drum and mundane things of everyday life.  Dishes.  Laundry.  Homework.  Appointments.  Cups of tea.  All those things which are unimportant and yet exceptionally critical at the same time.

Seems I have lost the desire to write about any one thing and my brain has been flooded with a multitude of little things.  These are the things like the pangs of nostalgia from the music I’ve been listening to or the wonderment of what the future is going to bring while applying for jobs and looking at new apartments.  The fear of changes and the excitement of starting over.  I’ve started over too many times and this time it’s going to be my last …

I’m going to think …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on...let me know what you think... or just follow me on twitter @blueallieboo and rant to me there ;)