Thursday 3 July 2008

Too Hot, Too Cranky

It's back to the call centre for me. A bizillion resumes and no luck finding a new job. Tired of waiting and the EI is finished so off I go to a new training class. Ugh...I don't even want to think about it.

It's too hot and it's making me cranky. Any humour is trickling out and being replaced by Pepsi and crabbiness. I feel the snarky sarcasm coming on.

It's been a rotten couple of days anyway. Karma is biting me in the ass hardcore and I'm not liking it. No new job offers, no new jobs listed, no luck with my contacts at the Practice Depot and Ann Terry Project, I can't find my favourite jeans or my favourite shirt, I still have indigestion from over the weekend (pretty nasty actually), Little Man Meatball decided he doesn't like to sleep, Little Miss is getting up twice a night (they rotate their waking times), EI came early which throws my whole budget schedule off kilter (not really, I just want to complain)....shall I go on??

Ugh...I have to go on the hunt for some clean undies for the next couple of days since I'm too lazy to do the laundry tonight. Maybe, just maybe, I'll find my favourite cloths up there in the mess. Come to think of it, there are clothes missing that belong to the girls too....is there an clothes thief in my house....

....who has my jeans, Willis???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on...let me know what you think... or just follow me on twitter @blueallieboo and rant to me there ;)