Tuesday 22 July 2008

My Puppy Has a Fat Ass!!

I had my very first day of working a new job today and I have to admit that I loved it. Plain and simple -- loved it. It was nice to be an office setting using my office skills...ahhhh (that was a sigh of relief). You know, I don't think I'll ever go back to a call centre unless I'm absolutely in need of a job. Execs that bring Rocky Mountain chocolates whenever they're in town will always win me over when it comes to my preference for a place of employment. Chocolate or headphones?? CHOCOLATE!!!

The girls were great today with Big Cranky and Little Man Meatball was his usual self. He was getting into everything and ended up having to be barricaded in Nanny's living room so he would stop disappearing. The great disappearing baby...maybe he'll be a magician, the next Houdini. I'm not going to say Criss Angel, he annoys me for some reason. I guess it could be because he comes across as being ridiculously fake even though some of his magic/illusion is quite impressive.

I'm watching my dog running around here thinking that she is still tiny. She's not. Her first vet appointment she was only around 14lbs but now she's 50+ lbs and it's not that easy for her to run under the table the way she used to. Watching her running around is rather hilarious since her butt looks HUGE (she's fluffy) and she's clumsy so she's sliding all over the place. Poor Kita, can't control herself on the slippery floor. Great, big puppies are the best!!

Short post tonight, I'm tired and still need to make a lunch, get my clothes ready for the morning. I'd put the girls clothes out but they like picking out their own so I'll leave that to them.

The last question is: do I take Dunkaroos??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on...let me know what you think... or just follow me on twitter @blueallieboo and rant to me there ;)